One of the many advantages that set FedPlast apart from our competitors is that we do our best to accommodate our clients: We Appreciate a complex short custom run just as much as we do a simple standard long one.
We work very hard -today as we did for the past 40 years- on providing our clients with a wide variety of products, at attractive prices without compromising on quality.
This page presents most of the products and services Fedplast can provide to you.
HIPS (High Density PolyStyrene)
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
HDPE (High Density PolyEthylene)
LDPE (Low Density Polyethylene)
HMWPE (High Molecular Weight PolyEthylene)
TPO (ThermoPlastic Olefin)
We offer many other, more application-specific materials. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to find out how Fedplast can help you!
AdditivesAdditives are other “ingredients” we can add to our material to improve their performance, appearance or qualities. Fedplast has amassed a lot of experience and know-how regarding additives, and we can help you find what solution will work for your application, for the lowest cost possible.
Fedplast has an impressive range of extrusion capabilities:
- regular extrusion and coextrusion (where multiple layers are extruded together) from 0.010 inch thickness up to 0.500.
- Width up to 72 Inches.
- High control on finish: from matt to super high-gloss, we can control the appearance of the finish, by using different grades of polymers, and by coextruding different polymers one on another.
- Variety of textures. We have an assortment of textured rolls which permit us to impress different textures to the sheet, the most popular of which are:
- and more…
- Laminating: we have the capability of laminating films over the extruded sheets and rolls to enhance aestetics and functionality. For aestethics, films are available with woodgrain, marble, granite.
- Corona treatment. to enable some polymers to better accept inks, paints and glues, we are able to corona treat both sides of our sheets.